Contents,Table of Contents, Page Contents
How to Install Anaconda for Windows
Are you a data geek? Want to know how to install Anaconda for windows. Also want to write your first python or R code with the best distribution platform which arranges code for both.
So I am here with this blog, we will learn about the complete Anaconda setup method (Download and Install Anaconda Python) for Windows.
What Is Anaconda?
Anaconda is a tool that is used in Machine Learning and Data Science. It is a free open source distribution for R and Python Programming Language. It contains the source of software for heavy data processing, data analytics, and many more.
In the below blog, I will be guiding you step-by-step through downloading as well as the Installation process of Anaconda on your window.
Steps to Install Anaconda
- Go to https://www.anaconda.com/distribution/. However alternatively you can search on google “anaconda download”. The anaconda page looks like as illustrated in the below image.
Also alternatively, you can go to anaconda.com where you will get the homepage. Then go on the products tab and click on “Individual Edition”.
2. Download your appropriate operating systems however for this blog it is Windows and you can download the latest version of the anaconda individual edition.
3. Once the download has completed the “.exe file” then open the folder and run the file.
4. I am providing step-by-step screenshots for demonstration so that you can follow these steps to complete the installation.
5. By clicking on “next” read the license agreement and then click on the “ I Agree “ tab to move on next step.
6. Select “Just for me” and then press Next.
7. Use the default path for installation. If you want to select your desired location then select the preferred destination path.
8. For advanced installation select the default option “Register Anaconda3 as my default Python 3.8” and then click on “Installation”.
9. Now wait for the completion of the installation process.
10. Download PyCharm Pro by following simple steps.
11. Finish the installation.
That was all about How to install python for windows.
You can read more about this topic from the below articles.