Free Excel Tutorial Online
In this online course, you will learn Microsoft Excel from the basic level to the expert level, through an easy learning process in a very short span of time. I designed the curriculum very carefully to maximize its effectiveness. After learning from this course, you will have real and applicable competencies that can be utilized to rise steeply in your business or your career.
There are tons of things that you will learn in this online course. It would be too long to explain all of them in this short description text. To see the details, you can check the curriculum section of this course. I will only explain some of them briefly here.
In the first chapter, you will get to know the basics of Microsoft Excel, such as how to work with files, exploring the user interface, how to navigate, and so on. Then you will learn the basics of working with data in Excel, such as using formulas, understanding different types of copy-and-paste, learning to use various types of cell references, from the simplest to the complex ones, and so on. Next, you will learn the ins and outs of data presentation in Excel. From formatting basic texts, numbers, cells, borders, effects, styles, and so on. Then learn various techniques for structuring the table.
In the next section, you will learn about various things related to graphics. Such as inserting and managing image files, creating shape and text box objects, creating Smart Art, creating Charts, and also Sparklines.
In the next chapter, we will discuss advanced data processing techniques. We will discuss things like comments, find and replace techniques, data sorting, filters, Freeze Pane, and so on. Then after that, we will discuss in detail everything related to tables, pivot tables, and how to combine the two features. We’ll also cover a variety of “conditional formatting” features from the basic examples to more complex ones.
What you’ll learn
- Build a solid foundation of understanding Microsoft Excel,
- Use modern formulas and functions in Excel such as SUM, AVERAGE, VLOOKUP, and XLOOKUP
- Manage large data easier with Sorting, Filter, Table, and PivotTable
- Design attractive data presentation utilizing various formatting and graphic techniques
- Thoroughly understand various types of cell references in Excel
- How to use Excel Functions to speed up activities
- How to use Excel Formulas to automate calculations
- How to use Pivot Tables to sort and filter big data
- How to nest the Right, Mid, and Left functions to subset text strings in excel
- How to automate excel functions and formulas
- How to create awesome charts and graphs in Excel
- How to clean dataset in excel
- How to analyze and make optimal decisions among competing projects.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Operating a computer in general
- Have Microsoft Excel 365 or 2016 already been installed
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn Microsoft Excel from scratch
- Employees who want to improve their career by leveraging Excel
- Students and academics who need an effective tool to perform research
- Managers or CEOs who need large data analysis and present them effectively